je ne sais quoi

Friday, March 03, 2006

Break a G down Break me down. Today is Friday. No work, and I don't really have any particular ride scheduled. It's raining again......but....two hard-man rides in FIVE days? Can that be done? We'll see...doubt it though, as I felt a bit sick on wednesday. I'm good now. Emergen-C getting it done.

Not a whole lot going on. Work was busy as hell this week, but it's over....for at least a while. I wanted to go to Merced this weekend to race, but, of course, I was late, and the race is full. What a friggin bummer. That cat 1 upgrade is going to have to wait a bit longer. I say that because I applied, and was turned down! Pretty shocking, as I thought I had the points, and plenty of quality results, but alas, Jan-Luke-something, said "nope". "One more top 10 or NRC top 20." Allright little momma. I'll have it by the end of March, and then I'll get to race the big races with the big boys, and so on...though little will change as far as local racing. They're all pro 1/2 out here anyway.

Some dudes from the team are heading up to do Merced. They will do great. I, meanwhile, will be doing LA Circuit-Super-Glamour-Race. Those of you not familiar with this course...2 turns, both 180 degress (though you coulda figured that out), and i'm doing twenty 4 mile laps for 80 miles. This is the objective. F the win. I'm gonna be in every move, every time, agresssssssif to the max, all that. I'm not sitting in that pack the whole time for 3 hours goin 5 mph and bitching about missing the break...i'm gonna create it. Hopefully some other dudes will have the same idea, and we'll get a nice 3 hour workout and a result.

that's gonna do it...time to jump on the metro to downtown and have burritos with Mike.


Addio! Ciao Amici!

Aram

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home