je ne sais quoi

Friday, March 24, 2006

Hola,

Apologies for the lapse in updates...thing is, the last chunky entry was about winning a race, and that's always fun (and easy!) to write about. Problem is, anything I write to follow it up isn't going flow as easily, nor be as interesting as a race report regarding a win. The perfect solution: Win lots.

Right. So this week...took monday off. It rained, I went out, slept later than usual, and had a celebratory white russian. Tuesday, with the thought of work on wednesday/thursday, I did a double ride. Couple hours of tempo climbing in the morning, and the El Dorado training race in the evening. The training race was lame. EVERY move that I tried was shut down -sometimes by people with teammates in the same move! There were some fast dudes, and I felt flat throughout. I thought maybe it was because i'd already ridden in the morning, hmm. Wednesday woke up a bit tired, had my own things going on. A bit of a headache, yeah. Took an "airborne" tablet, but to no avail. Woke up today (thursday) filthy sick. Went to work anyway. Miserable, but productive. Nearly finished restoration of a '71 280SE 3.5 Convertible. And now i'm here, with this lame entry in front of me, typing away, wasting my time.

Miiiight race this weekend, but not sure. Haven't ridden in two days, and feel like total shite. We'll see tomorrow morning. I hope I race, otherwise it's more entries like this one. See? My life's pretty uninteresting without the cycling part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home