je ne sais quoi

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Basta...

Random Fotos:


Photo from last year that I got from a local photographer on Friday.

Ahh. Guilty Pleasure. Again, Friday: Home-made potato chips. Though I didn't deserve to, I finished that entire thing. Que Delicioso!

Really Cool Bike in Downtown Manitowac, Wi. Such a lush blue.


Farm road in Elkhorn, Wi. That's pretty much the scenery in all the road races.

This photo speaks for itself. Email me if you need the larger version for use as a background.


Nice Crowds at the Beverly Hills race that I wasn't racing in. The start finish area was flooooooooded with people during the final 5 laps. Amazing.

Nebraska. Didn't we decide it was the worst state ever? Now that i've been (through) there, I can say that we were correct. Just look at their postcards. The place just has nothing going.

My new TT bike. Grand Junction, CO. Need to adjust the seat height a bit.

Middle of Nowhere, USA. I don't even know what state that is. Nice parking lot though. I cannot imagine any circumstance where they'd use it to even half capacity, but hey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home