je ne sais quoi

Friday, July 07, 2006

Elkhorn, Wisconsin

30 hours of total transit time later...i'm in Wisconsin. We made it. I was coming apart near the end...an extra hour of driving and I would have lost it, but here we are. The hosts we're staying with are great, and so is the house we're staying at. We've got a quaint bedroom with PACKERS memorobillia all over it, constantly reminding us of where we are. Wisonsin's the best.

I have lots of photos from the trip, but don't have a means of uploading them at the moment. But in due time...The first race is tonight, in Chicago (about 90 mins from here). It was my first Superweek race last year, and I friggin loved every second of it. Ten million people come out to watch. No, not quite that many, but close. And they all yell in unison each time we come by their homes. Really cool course, and I'll snap some photos if I'm able. We've got computer access here so i'll try to update daily (as long as I'm racing). The legs feel great, and I'm reallly anxious to find out who i'll be racing against for the next three weeks.

Allright....Addio then

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bro I will look for you in Manitowoc tonight!
-Faris

3:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home