je ne sais quoi

Monday, March 27, 2006

Not Sick Anymore

Hi. I still don't have a digital camera, but am pretty set on getting this one. It's completely badass. Has WiFi capabilities for transferring photos wirelessly, lots of pixels, GIANT lcd. Yeah. The dilemma here is this: I don't have enough money to buy the camera right now, but have plenty of stuff I could ebay to pay for it. Trouble is, I need a camera to take photos of the stuff to sell. Ah well. I guess I could borrow one, but i'm feeling more lazy than usual.

Well, i'm officially through being sick. It was a quick one, thankfully. Out of action wednesday through saturday, and did a 4.5 hour ride this morning, felt allright, thought I probably shouldn't have ridden quite that long. Ah well. Still wound up with 10 hours for the week despite not riding for 4 days. Yeah.

Spring's here. Cheers. I saw trees with flowers starting to bud. That's about as close as it gets to "seasonal change" here in Socal. I remember back in North Carolina, in a span of a week, everything would go from dark and lifeless to a vibrant and lush green. Ahhhh. I must visit that place soon. And not just for the scenery. And spring also means-----Time Change!!! A time for cyclists all over to rejoice. Post-work rides, warmer temps, two-a-days...the whole bit.

Hmm...Today was the first sunday in almost two months that I haven't raced. I'd forgotten how jam-packed the roads are on sundays. Would have been nice to head out to Redlands for that crit...$3k to the top 20! Ah well.

and a photo for good measure:




I don't know what the KOM guy's deal was...he didn't seem excited to be there, or maybe he was bummed cause he couldn't reach the yellow jersey's arm? Ah well. Photo by Tony. And no, no photos of the road race finish.....gah...exceptttttt this little guy:


Nice gap, eh? Allright allright...no more SDSR gloating....promise. The Amgen Club is putting on an AWESOME race next week, $4k for the pro men! And the following day there's Garret Lemire GP. Nice jam-packed crit weekend. Though I long for more difficult road races...

Toodles

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...green is a good color on you. Pameh, travameh!

6:06 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aram if you ever use the word toodles again....

7:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home