je ne sais quoi

Thursday, April 06, 2006

UPS Woes

#1 In Europe, you can place bets on riders in almost any race, amateur, pro, all of it. Lance bets on himself before the start of every Tour. So why can't we do it here? Riders could bet on themselves. That's great motivation, no?

#2 At all costs, get stuff shipped anything but UPS. F-in brown messed me up again, and for the first time in my life I ordered something "2nd day air" instead of the usual (and free) ground. Paid extra and everything, and it didn't come. Wanks. And I have no idea when it'll come.

#3 The weather's starting to get annoying. It's gonna clear up soon. I'm no longer going to check forecasts before races or rides. Just gonna go with what the sky looks like.

#4 So for the first day of daylight savings, monday, I started a ride late, and still got home almost an hour after it got dark, while thinking the whole time "oh, it's daylight savings, i'll have plenty of time, I can keep goin...."

#5 Read #2 again, i'm really annoyed. I blame them for the brevity of this entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home