je ne sais quoi

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

This is what I came home to today:
















That's my helmet. Arthur completely destroyed it. I had to work this morning. Left him outside as usual, closed all doors, and left. Come home at 6pm, and done. I'm so pissed. It was a great helmet, but difficult to find (Selev), and expensive. Fit so well. Real light. Great ventilation. Arghh. I'm actually wayyyyyyy more pissed than "argh" indicates, but hey. It isn't the dog's fault...my negligent younger brother (16 y/o) likely forgot the door open, and left. He isn't home yet, and of course, when I ask him about it he'll say "huh? what are you talking about? I had nothing to do with it." And what can I say to that?

Also destroyed:
-sandals (still useable, but shred all over)
-adidas sambas (the only remaining shoe that arthur hadn't destroyed)
-2 cyto waterbottles (my "race" bottles, i've none left)


2 Comments:

Blogger Brent Bookwalter said...

R.I.P. Selev. Aram will miss you.

5:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude the worst part is when i came over last night and saw that thing sprawled on the concrete outside i was like "hmmmm, arthur must have a new toy..." no worries man all that means is you have a more intimidating race next time riding without a helmet and you can pick one up when you are the lap leader...do it.

11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home