je ne sais quoi

Friday, February 02, 2007

A Daisy of a Ride

Ciao.

Don't have a lot of time (actually, none) to blog this. But I took a camera with me, and so i'll post the photos and put some fluff words in between the photos to make this look like a proper entry.

This is where my Thursday mornings usually start. Barry Ride. They roll through the los feliz entrance of griffith park at around 8:50. I made it a bit early, so I had a digital camera sesh...
Will the narcissism ever stop? Yo, I don't know. So that's the stop sign I use to wait for the group to come down the hill. It'll be famous one day. It even says "Hammertime" right underneath it (though it's obscured by the prettttttty plant).

So after messing around with the group for about an hour, I turned off and went up and up...

...to Mount Wilson...aka the coldest spot in SoCal. Visibility was 10 feet. An interesting and freezing descent was had shortly after this foto was taken. Those dirty white things in the background? Snow. In SoCal, it makes us feel tough to ride in (well...near) the stuff, right? What am I doin? I'm showing off my 6000' one-hand-track-stand-bottle-drink trick that makes girls the world over swooooooon....yehhhh. dig it.


And that's it.

my 3 minute entry.

i win.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home