je ne sais quoi

Friday, August 31, 2007

Je Suis Seul


One of my favorite places in all of Aubenas...my kitchen. Worth noting, is that the kitchen was not cleaned solely for the purpose of the photo. It looks exactly like that exactly all the time now. Why? I'm alone. Je suis seul. No roommates combined with my manic drive of having a spotless kitchen make for what you see above. It's like that before, after, and sometimes during every meal. Simon left Aubenas about two weeks ago. He was a top roommate, never a dull moment, particularly with his sweet sweet [and incessant] singing. Still, i'm more the solitary type, and am relishing the opportunity to live entirely alone 'till I leave (or when they kick me out? hehhh). In the mean time, I hope to get a bit more creative with the blogging. If anyone's got any ideas, comment away. Maybe a particular supermarket aisle? More in depth marche scene coverage? An attempt at trapping the wild boars that visit me almost nightly now? Cmmon now, mutual boredom and a bit of creativity can do wonders for all involved...get with it.

Do I even race tomorrow? I really don't know. It's September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home