je ne sais quoi

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Blog People,

It's been a while. And of course, I sit down to write one of these time-constrained and rushed instead of jumping in the shower and getting out...in time, in time. I'm just going to get right to it. I'm no longer unattached. I'm Team Bearclaw. Like the donut:


I was a bit apprehensive at first, but things are settling quite nicely already, and I've only done one race for the guys. I'm sure i'll have plenty to reflect on as the season gets rolling, and plenty of blog-worthy shenanigans from the looks of things. I've got to confess, I stole that above image from google, and mannnnnnnn it looks good. A menacing calorie explosion. I've always held firmly that on the road, donuts have the best $ to Calorie ratio, and the bearclaw donut probably wins the overall. Right. Don't have too many words right now, but another picture:


The red bike is officially retired. This one's complete. Big thank you to the bearclaw folk for helping me finish it up. Sadly [but not...sorta] , it might now be around too much longer. Anyhow, it has Sram, Shimano, and Campagnolo stuff...but it all blends real nice I think. And..........the SRM works! Crazy concept, I know. After playing SRM tag for 53 rounds with the people in colorado, they sent me a new one and it worked. At last. Class unit. Don't really know too much yet, but I've just been trying to get to 1500 watts......still haven't hit it. How about a power file from the murietta crit? Okay. THREE photos. So much better than words, no?


It was a crummy race for me. Not sure if it was bad legs or a bad fit (it was the first ride on the above bike...switched a couple things since), but I somehow missed a break of 25 on sunday, and nearly crashed on saturday (in addition to not feeling stellar). The above power/HR/a million other things file is my first ones. Pretty neat, huh? Green: power, blue: Cadence, red: HR, and some i'm not sure about.

Mon dieu, c'est deja neuf heure. Je besoin prepare pour une petite soiree cette soir et j'espere que je ne pas dormir trop tard parce que je fait a velo demain matin.

...and that's my french for the past two weeks....i think writing weekly blurbs might be a bit much...but who knows.

1 Comments:

Blogger Radio Freddy said...

A rare black SI SRM. Very, very cool. Living vicariously through your sunny, SoCal pics. - RF

7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home