je ne sais quoi

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Oxford Comma

Comment va, blog?

Long time since we were last acquainted. Pleased to see you. Why has it been a while, hmm...I used to get on people for not updating as often as I thought they should. Now I realize that sometimes, there's just nothing particularly interesting to write about. It may be interesting to read, but it's agonizing to write about having poor form, or having to work lots, or something dumb like that.

Allright, i'm done with that paragraph. Something interesting: Today. It's so jam packed with stuff to do, that i'm also putting in a couple paragraphs here. 420 bro! brobro. Got a crit in torrence at 1:30. Will regrettably be missing most of the laker game (but it's Denver. Pushovers). Then at 4 there's a sound check for a show at 7 at which I'll be playing bass at. It's an Armenian Genocide event, and I'm up with Element. I played with them sometime in the late 80s...so it isn't completely foreign or random. Looking forward to this one, and hopefully I don't mangle myself at the 1:30 show. The torrance show. I've never done this race. All the core guys are out in the bay area racing sea otter. It should go well. Will write a little something about the race...'Till then, some in/around LA iphone photos taken in recent weeks:






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home