je ne sais quoi

Sunday, April 30, 2006

!!!!!!!!

OILERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got home from a race and saw the score for the game. Gahhhhhhhhhhhh couldn't be happier. Now they take it back to Edmonton and put the Redwings out of their misery at last. Ah, man. I doubt anyone who reads this knows how deep my love for Oilers hockey is...my eyes are tearing up, it's just such an incredible effort against a team stacked with future hall of famers and hot-shot young guys. The city of Edmonton is erupting, i'm sure, and there's no place I'd rather be. Oh man, still one more game to go, however...As for my race....a proper race report will follow later on tonight...I finished 13th today. Swell times, felt a bit better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Message

1:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home