je ne sais quoi

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Who Ordered Real Weather?

I've been back for two months now, and it's rained once. And [I think] under 60 once. So in comes this wild week. These things happen...


...and so do these. In other news: I've grown a 'stache in honor of the Oilers' current win streak of which I attended 2 of the games (mustache-equipped, of course). I'm not shaving it off, just gonna wait for the beard to make it look less molester-like. Anyhow, it's always a special time when the Oil are in town, and this blog has really lacked in terms of Oilers content in the past year. It's time to bring it back. Went to sunday's game in Anaheim for a 4-0 drubbing of the lowly ducks, and then to Staples via Metro to see them beat the kings in a shootout. Great game (though the outcome was never in doubt). Everyone should experience pro-sports from the "road team perspective" one day. It's amazing. Especially when your guys win.

Base training? It's going. Bonked for the first time (as expected) yesterday while going up to Mt. Wilson (6000' elevation...and it was 70 degrees up there). Put some extra calories in there, did it again today, and the legs were good. I know how these legs go...and they're going better every day. Rest week coming next week! I'll cherish it. Adios!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

damn man i cant grow a mustache like that...

7:56 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

by the way, i just noticed that dre and sako look like they are twins and their mom dressed them in that pic

1:01 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesh my stache is stuck on the top lip, no foo man choo possible here. As for the weather, just take a gander at the weather channel for what's happening in Chicago and you will feel my pain! Sure miss my sunny so cal dayz...

8:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home