je ne sais quoi

Friday, May 05, 2006

Brief Hello From Gila

Hello

Gotta make this quick...we're in the lobby of the econolodge, mooching some wireless internet, and It'd be better if we didn't overuse the opportunity.

The trip so far has been awesome. Yesterday was the TT, I finished 65th. I felt super, had a good warm up, only hitch was that one of my aero bars came loose in the 3rd mile (of 16), and I was a bit hesitant to let it rip on the decent. Above all, I was happy with how I felt.

Day 2...i'm really just barelling through these things, as I don't have time for a nice elaborate report (and this is a mac...gah). Today (day 2), I finished 63rd, 9 minutes behind scott moniger. Wickeddddddd mountain top finish, and ironically, I felt better at the end than through the first 90 miles. The comraderie in the early parts of the race between the riders is awesome. Gord Fraser pissed at LEAST 10 times today. Amazing. Oh, and if any Gila people read this...the burrito spot next to the Food Co-Op (health food store), is PRIME. I might eat there everyday.

That's it, gotta go. Photos and all that when I get home. Check cyclingnews.com for results/etc.

Grazie

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

5:22 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

9:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home